Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 04:04 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
This is the cringiest interview, but all of them leading up to IW/EG were bad. There are some videos breaking down body language, that are pretty damning, but it is hard for me to tell if they're full of shit either way. But here is one of the interviews.
I watched this over lunch and I guess I'm missing something because I didn't sense that anyone was uncomfortable. It seemed to me that they all had some "Inside Jokes" from their time filming Infinity War and Endgame back to back but I didn't sense any real conflict or dislike.

It's really tough to do interviews with actors when they can't speak about their films due to an NDA and it's even worse when watching without music or highlight clips.

It's kind of like watching an NFL game on the NFL Network. No underscore, no music bumpers when exiting and returning from commercial break and no music under in-game highlights. To me, it's just weird.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.