Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 03:49 PM   #74
I could of gone pro

I know one thing they did, they put a clinch on Directv. I dropped all the premium channels in the spring, dumped the Premier package for the Extra package so I could cover the cost of NFL Ticket. I ended up getting a $60 a month credit but paying full price for the ticket, it was their indirect way of giving me the ticket for nothing and the credits are for 12 months.

Anyway, this week I got message all the premium channels were free five day preview. So I go to channel 501, HBO and there it's still blocked, after I flip through a few channels a sign comes up and said, thanks for subscripting to HBO Max. I couldn't get off the channel, I had to turn off the box so I go to another channel. I went on the website and saw it had been added for $14.99 a month so I deleted it, or thought I had. BTW, the website is a nightmare since AT&T bought them.

I go back to the website today to pay my bill and I see HBO Max is still there for $14.99 and last night when I just flipping through the channels it said, thanks for subscripting to A&E and for more A&E go to channel 1265. I already have A&E, it's part of my package.

Today I had to finally call and talk to a human, and after a 5 minute hold listening to a static filled recording of how great Directv is, I told the woman I've been with you since 2008 and when the football season is over I'm switching to something else and gave all the reasons. She said she took everything off the bill and backdated the HBO Max to 10/26 when it started on my bill. I said, that's the day it was suppose to be free, read the memos you send out.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli