View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 04:15 PM   #121
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
No he's definitely a douchebag
Socially, if I were a world class football player...I probably wouldn’t hang out with him. Likely wouldn’t have much in common.

Douchebag? Maybe... people who know him personally are probably just as much or more mixed compared to the mixed perceptions of him on CP. Depends on who you ask, I guess.

But the dude seems to have the “tude” and the capacity to be a good QB. I think so.

If he were a less-hyped athlete, this interview probably wouldn’t have gained any steam...there are likely a thousand + draftees who have given similar interviews, but you’ll never know it because they didn’t have the hype (or the QB position, which gets more attention).

I dunno, dude...
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.