Thread: Movies and TV The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:35 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I still don't get this. He was great as Lee. I never bought Bolton as Mars, though, as his face was much too full. Mick was an alien/skeleton as far back as I can recall.
I am not a Motley Crue fan, so I don't have vivid memories of their looks, but I thought they all did pretty well. And I saw an interview with Tommy Lee when he talked about the casting process and that they all felt really strongly that the actor who played Mars should really be able to play guitar very well. That does lower the bar on physical similarities out of necessity.

My general memories of hair metal are not positive, and for the most part they still come off as a bunch of idiots to me, but I still enjoyed the personal stories and what seemed like a whole lot of refreshing honesty and taking responsibility for the shit in their lives.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli