Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 07:49 AM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Agreed. And I'd have Watson over him (I think) as well. I mean at that point we're talking about, what, my 9th favorite WR prospect? Something like that anyway. Hell, as I start to run through names, he probably doesn't crack my top 10.

Wilson
Williams
Olave
Burks
London
Metchie
Dotson
Pickens
Tolbert
Austin
Watson
Pierce
Moore

That's all the way down at 13 (and yes, I recognize I'm probably the high man on Austin; just love that stop/start ability). And I see him far closer to guys being viewed as 3rd day possibilities like Wan'Dale Robinson, Romeo Doubs and Khalil Shakir than I do the first round guys.
I would MOSTLY agree with your rankings, other than I'd have Pierce, Watson, and Pickens all together and right in front of Metchie.

and I do not understand why anyone thinks Drake London is such a great prospect. I think he's got BUST written all over him. Big, slow, plodding WR's that don't separate don't get me excited.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.