Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 09:57 AM   #57
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Tolbert every single time.
Agreed. And I'd have Watson over him (I think) as well. I mean at that point we're talking about, what, my 9th favorite WR prospect? Something like that anyway. Hell, as I start to run through names, he probably doesn't crack my top 10.

Wilson
Williams
Olave
Burks
London
Metchie
Dotson
Pickens
Tolbert
Austin
Watson
Pierce
Moore

That's all the way down at 13 (and yes, I recognize I'm probably the high man on Austin; just love that stop/start ability). And I see him far closer to guys being viewed as 3rd day possibilities like Wan'Dale Robinson, Romeo Doubs and Khalil Shakir than I do the first round guys.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote