Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 02:18 PM   #638
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Dane,

Was there really such deep creative issues on the set that the lead actually quit or is that just some TMZ overblown shit? Know anything?
For years, Jon Favreau has been a terror on set. He alienates a lot of people on each project and I've been told this directly by people who have worked for him in the past and some who've worked on The Mandalorian, who've all said that he's extremely difficult while shooting.

I don't have enough information to verify this story although I will say that Pedro Pascal didn't like that John Wayne's grandson was basically his stand-in all throughout Season 1 and wanted a bigger role and input for himself for Season 2.

That said, I have a hard time believing that scripts were re-written on set to cut him out of the series or to reduce his role, as it's been their plan all along to explore other worlds and stories with this series, which has already spawned at least one-spin off.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.