Thread: Poop Free Backpacks!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 07:14 PM   #5
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
A couple of months ago, a couple of packages sent by USPS showed up on my porch. Kind of surprising, since I hadn't ordered anything. They were marked "return to sender" and the sender address was mine, but with a name I'd never seen before. Both contained brand new backpacks, both of which seemed rather decent. Not needing a backpack, but being somebody who never throws anything away, I chucked them in the basement and didn't give the matter any additional thought.

So yesterday, there were two more packages on my porch, again marked "return to sender," from my address, and again with the name of person whom I don't know and certainly doesn't live in my house. I've been called many things over the years, but never Robert Gallagher. It then occurred to me that some seller on Amazon or similar site must be fraudulently using my address, but actually shipping things to customers, and if the items aren't addressed properly, they come to me. At least that's all I can come up with that makes any sense. Perhaps I should go into business selling this clown's mis-delivered shit. Frazod's Wayward Backpacks could be a real financial boon! Assuming I get more of them.

Has anything like this ever happened to anybody here? Should I take it up with the local post office? It doesn't really seem like anything to be concerned about, but it certainly is strange.

Google that name with your address and see if you can find out where they are coming from...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.