View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 02:24 AM   #935
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
That’s just incorrect. I made several congratulatory posts in gave threads during the season.
You like your childhood team like most of us do...Chiefs/Donks used to be a legitimate rivalry.

I think you've handled it fairly well considering the situation...Donks haven't had a winning season in 4 years...and are now up to 11 straight losses. That's getting eerily close to Raider-level futility. It's never been this one-sided in my football watching life...

It doesn't help that KC actually drafted a generational QB...off to the best career start in NFL history. I mean Horseface was the one thing Donk fans could still talk smack about...but Mahomes is better at every aspect of the QB position...that's just a fact. There is nothing Elway did that Mahomes doesn't do better...other than grease his jersey to get to a legacy SB.

Mahomes wont have to resort to desperation tactics...he's already won a legitimate one.

Remember when Brady deflating footballs was all the talk...can you imagine what the situation would have been if they actually had to halt a play-off game...and scrape vasoline off Patriot players jerseys? I would guess a full disqualification...and coaches suspended for at least a year...maybe a Pete Rose treatment if cap violations were exposed after the fact. It would be a massive scandal...definitely a black eye for the league.

Kind of amazing how things worked out...

So..be honest..if Davis wasn't on those SB teams...would they have won back to back SBs?

Last edited by BlackOp; 05-10-2021 at 02:58 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote