View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 10:43 AM   #226
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbkc fan View Post
Of note- in SoCal, Orange and Corona may look pretty close, but they are extremely different places. In Corona, temps are 10-15 degrees hotter, politics lean much farther to the right, and it can take over an hour with normal traffic to get between the two. There’s also some pretty negative attitudes about people that live in corona (and further East) anywhere worth going to in SoCal.
That's weird. They're pretty close, but yeah, the climate site I've been using shows Corona to be much warmer. I was looking for sample houses in Orange and didn't notice that they had given me some houses in "surrounding areas".

If I was retired I probably wouldn't worry about reputation as long as the living environment was nice. I'd just wear a t-shirt that says, "I'm retired so I don't care". But are you saying the perceptional difference impacts Corona and not Orange, or both of them?

Living on the coast would certainly be nice, but it's just not in the cards due to real estate costs. I go to Newport Beach regularly, and you made a good call living there.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.