View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 01:38 PM   #31
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I think George and Leo are going become buddies and they both have the "it" factor and they both want to hit the quarterback. Leo loves carnage "violence" and I think his nick name could be Venom. George has Greek the Freak and that's pretty fitting coming from Greece. I think there will be some double whammies they get to the quarterback at the same time.

Strength of this team other than the obvious, is the offensive line and what Bright Light did with this defense in the secondary and getting Greek the Freak and Leo Chenal. Our defense is much improved. Leo is an instant upgrade over Hitchens and we didn't really lose any DT so hopefully the guys we already drafted develop and step it up but this means we got where we were last year primarily with Jones and we improved the defense significantly through the draft out with the old in with the utes. Yes we need another DT and or Edge but we are still significantly better than last years defense. Teams won't think we are going be that good boy are they in for a surprise.

Even if they make rookie mistakes they have the speed to recover and still able to make a play or others will be right there instantly. I think drafting a brute DT next year could make this a top 5 defense. I think it could be top 10 this year we get over growing pains.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.