View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 11:01 PM   #38
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
What did Veach do as a GM that is so impressive? And don't say drafting Mahomes because he didn't do that as a GM.

I think most of you are picking Veach because of the emotions of winning a SB. But if you look at it objectively he didnt build this SB winning team, he mostly inherited it. For me he's got to do more before I'm convinced he is as good as some of you think he is.

I hope he turns out to be amazing but I'm not convinced he's better then CP or Dorsey just yet.
Look at the list of key contributors that he brought in over the last two seasons:

Ward
Fenton
Mathieu
Clark
Wilson
Nnadi
Saunders
Suggs
Okafor
Ogbah
Breeland
Pennel
Watts
O’Daniel
Hardman
Wylie
Reiter
Williams
Watkins
Wisneiwski
Rankin

I’m sure I’m forgetting a few too
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.