View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 07:42 PM   #32
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
And being a GM for one season when you have Mahomes, Reid, Kelce, Jones, Tyreek and others falling into your lap is a little different than the situations Carl Peterson and other Game found themselves in.
There's no doubt that he inherited a good team. But I would counter that Carl Peterson had 20 seasons to make over his roster, and he never won a Super Bowl. If you offered a good GM a 20 year window starting with a bad team, or a two year window starting with a good team, I'd think the 20 year window would have a better Super Bowl shot. Even if it takes five years to re-create the roster, you've then got 15 shots.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.