View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 07:52 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
To me it just feels like the lines (both D and O) are soft and it spreads to the rest of the team. This team played soft late in the game last weekend and had errors in ST's. Who knows what will happen the rest of the season but I think Veach needs to build from the core out.
Being soft shows up in the trenches more and that's where we look weakest. I just don't think that's a coincidence.

Tackling is about commitment and attitude more than talent. Our tackling is complete shit. Our guys look like they don't want to get hurt when they are tackling someone.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.