Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 06:19 PM   #128
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Perhaps it depends what on the theater sound settings some. But not all? Your telling me you could make out every line during the sailboat scene? Or when soldiers were wearing masks?

Some of it was accent related? For instance John David Washington I could make out pretty well for most of his dialogue, but the British guys I had some problems with at times.

I saw this in a brand new theater with state of the art sound too. I will say that the bass was extremely heavy so it potentially can drown out dialogue.

Dane can probably explain some of the sound issues better.
I could hear everything fine for the most part, yeah. Didn't make understanding the movie for most of it any easier, though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.