View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 02:26 PM   #67
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
Wouldn’t it be nice for 3rd rounder Dorian O’Daniel to live up to his potential this season? I was high on him coming out of the draft. I watched Ben Niemann’s entire career at Iowa, and never would have dreamed he’d see an NFL field more than O’Daniel.
That would be nice. It would have been nice to have seen him last season as a coverage backer on 3rd down, but alas that never happened. If he couldn't even get on the field towards the end of last year I don't have much faith that he can finally put it together this year, but I hope I'm wrong. It would be interesting to know what specifically his problems have been.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.