View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 11:02 AM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If my memory serves, they paid Buggs more than the futures minimum to retain him. It does kinda suggest they might have a plan for him. And they played Farrell in the SB at least over Dickerson (they didn't do that against Buffalo so they quickly pivoted after that debacle).

And he played quite well.

I think they have a nice little NT rotation they could build from those two. You won't get a ton, but you don't need a ton from NT in this system. They're just there to take up space and both guys can do that.
I'll be surprised if we don't bring in another 300-pounder, either through the draft or free agency. I see Buggs battling with Farrell for the backup/rotational spot through camp. Those guys don't grow on trees, so having depth there is just a smart move.

McKinnley Jackson is a nice pick here, I think.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.