View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 02:34 PM   #37
MVP

If Derek's lisfranc injury isn't a problem it isn't remotely debateable.

Not remotely.

Quote:
One of the most complete CBs to come out in years. Amazing tracking ability in man coverage, especially for someone his size. Lisfranc surgery is the big question mark. Usually career debilitating but if he overcomes it he's the best player in the draft. Also questions about effort displayed while LSU was losing.
Thoughts on the other two: yeah it's opinion. I just kind of like their write-ups more

Trent McDuffie

Quote:
One of the best players in the draft if just average athletically. Constantly sticks to his receiver, great in the run game, can tackle in the open field, and has an okay jump ball. Much improved from freshman season. Doesn't pick passes and doesn't really look for them. Probably won't get away with fighting big receivers in the NFL like he does in college.
Roger McCreary
Quote:
Man corner in Georgia's scheme. As long as the routes outside he dominates. Plays tiny when he has to go inside and lets receivers beat him in hand fights on the line. Incredibly aggressive. Always around the football. Might get punished at the next level because he's just an average athlete and Georgia's front seven gave him a lot of coverage picks.

I read this about Booth and it worried me:

Quote:
Former top recruit that shouldn't play as bad as he does. Constantly burned by quick WRs. Great back pedal but Clemson plays him almost 10 yards off the line with help over the top. Great closing speed for underneath zone coverage. Can also easily cover go routes. Might be moved to free safety despite having the athleticism to be a lockdown corner.
I'm not really interested in a guy that they are already talking about moving to safety.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.