Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 07:08 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's the most expensive show syfy has ever done, is being written by Abraham and Franck so it should be true to their books, and it already has a 2nd season committment. All good signs. We'll see.

I haven't watched any of Dark Matter yet but I do like Killjoys a lot.
Killjoys seems like the more refined show (better acting/budget/fx), but Dark Matter just has a really cool story so far. Once they have the big reveal I may lose interest, but until then it's got me coming back. Both of these shows kind of snuck up on me.

If The Expanse is on the next level, since we already know it has a great story and has a monster budget, I'll be thrilled. Trying to keep expectations low though.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.