Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 04:09 PM   #263
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Said a week or so again that I loved that kid and think he’s ascending. Not sure if he’s there at 63 but I want him.
Oh I'd very much think he's there. He's not the athletic specimen many of the others are at his position but he has what Spags likes in the ability to rotate inside on pass downs.

He's only very recently broke into top 100 consideration on most boards and I haven't really seen much about him above the 3rd. The highest I've seen him by anyone significant, or anyone really, is 57 by PFF and 72 by Josh Edwards at CBS but they are definitely the highest by a wide margin.

If you've seen him higher, by all means shut me up haha.

I'd have a mental struggle if he and Dyami Brown were both available at 63 but the more I think about it, the more I think Brown is gone by then.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.