View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 12:50 PM   #105
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Wait, your bloodwork from a single weekly shot of 200mg, bloods taken during the extreme trough is 1100ng/dl? And your doc is good with this? Is this a urologist/endo or a clinic? Those kinda numbers should be around 48hrs post injection when serum level is peaked, not 6.5 or so days later. Have you ever had bloods taken pre-inject about 4 weeks after your 3/week protocol? I'm genuinely interested to see a complete CMP + total test/free test/estradiol on that.

edit: are you taking any anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitors?
Yes, as i said, this was an anomaly for some reason. Normally at the same timeframe it's high 700 trough.

Generic cyp...usually watson.

I take no AIs...no need. I have a script for adex that I get filled, but I dont really need it. E2 sits in the 30s usually. I seem to be an over responder to adex since even. 25mg crashes me down to single digit E2.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.