View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 08:25 AM   #91
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No, I'm smarter than that. Cmon man.

For 3 weeks up to the test I go back to 1x weekly injection on Monday morning. I only have to get bloods twice a year and it's easier this way, believe me...it avoids lots of questions. Blood draw is always Monday before the shot. This has been the consistent rhythm for the last 3 years. That one test is the only outlier. The only thing I can think of is absorbtion rate in delt vs glute or quad. I read somewhere that delts absorb markedly slower than glute, ao maybe that was it.
Wait, your bloodwork from a single weekly shot of 200mg, bloods taken during the extreme trough is 1100ng/dl? And your doc is good with this? Is this a urologist/endo or a clinic? Those kinda numbers should be around 48hrs post injection when serum level is peaked, not 6.5 or so days later. Have you ever had bloods taken pre-inject about 4 weeks after your 3/week protocol? I'm genuinely interested to see a complete CMP + total test/free test/estradiol on that.

edit: are you taking any anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitors?
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli