View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 09:20 AM   #3796
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Ya she's just plain ugly and when you look at the actress they modeled her after it makes no sense. Some are saying they superimposed a mans face over hers.....Really worries me for Division 3, could be a dumpster fire.
Ubisoft has been a dumpster fire. Skull and Bones is an absolute train wreck. No chance would I spend $70+ on this, which BTW the pre-order options are disgusting enough to make me not want to give them money. Add in the trend of uglifying the woman character just to make the pussy-hat people happy, and I'm 100% out. At least Kojima's productions have figured out how to not **** up the models.

Last edited by BigBeauford; 04-11-2024 at 09:26 AM..
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote