Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 10:44 AM   #1532
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
What blows my mind is who the heck where they bidding against in that trade to the Seahawks for Clark. Like, the Seahawks were probably giggling like children when they got that offer.

And if there was another team bidding for Clark, theres no way it was the Pats so why not just let that crappier team take the investment hit.

I get it they had their reasons for not liking Clowney but my goodness he came at like 1/10th the price and assets to probably do the same thing.
Tunnel vision.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.