View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 02:43 PM   #135
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
That was exactly my experience. Just annihilate every muscle group.

With my current regimen I am feeling much better, and it feels like it is much more sustainable.

I still remember how hard it was suffering through p90x in the beginning. I think if you are training naive it is very hard to persevere through.
Yeah, my attitude has complete changed... at one point I had my alarm named "torture" for early morning workouts. I would think it ruins more people on exercise on average.

When I was researching weighted core exercises, someone on YouTube made a comment that I think rings true for some of the p90x stuff as well... just because your legs burn during a wall squat, would you skip leg day at the gym?

It reminded me of plyo in particular... of course your cardio will improve over time with that insanity (and mine did), but does that constant leg burn for an hour really mean a ton compared to a few sets of squats and so forth? And of course they also did wall squats and bodyweight core and other "feel the burn" exercises that just don't seem efficient or even particularly helpful now.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.