View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 02:13 PM   #129
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

It's always funny hearing women say "I don't wanna get too bulky". Women just generally don't have the testosterone to get jacked, especially not in a short timeframe.

It's nice to read a woman's perspective. I am always a bit sad to hear women are intimidated by the weights/weight section of gyms. I know a lot of it is in their own head, but I've heard stories of dudes being creepy too.
Yeah it's like the #1 fear of all women when they work out. I've heard that same line from my wife and her GF's.

"I don't want to lift too much because i don't want to get bulky".

.....listen child, you won't get bulky.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.