View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 02:11 PM   #128
Respect the hyphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
Lifting weights and cardio is very simple.

Day 1 Chest Triceps
Day 2 Legs
Day 3 Back Biceps
Day 4 Rest day

Cardio every other day
When are you hitting shoulders and abs, brah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Also, he reassured me that lifting weights don't really "bulk up" women unless they intend for it to..
It's always funny hearing women say "I don't wanna get too bulky". Women just generally don't have the testosterone to get jacked, especially not in a short timeframe.

It's nice to read a woman's perspective. I am always a bit sad to hear women are intimidated by the weights/weight section of gyms. I know a lot of it is in their own head, but I've heard stories of dudes being creepy too.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.