View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 01:40 PM   #124
MVP

Forgot to mention one thing about P90x. I had never done yoga prior to starting that program, but it was a game-changer for me. I still can't stand yoga day - especially since it's an hour-and-a-half - but it really works. Like he says at the beginning of the workout, yoga really hits your weak spots. Out of all the workouts yoga was the one I least looked forward to, but it had the most positive effect on me. Even though I'm not very good at it. It really bombed my hip stabilizer muscles. Apparently my hip flexors were a real weak spot prior to yoga.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.