Old 04-17-2024, 02:56 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Newton
Byron Murphy
Dallas Turner

Um...I think that's it?

And really, what are the odds that Murphy or Turner even see 15, let alone 32. So at that point I guess the list is Newton and that's it. And yeah, if Arnold or Wiggins fell, they're "First Round Talents" I'd go ahead and grab but really it's the same story there. I don't see either of those guys making it to 15. Wiggins could but he won't go much later than that; 18-20 at the latest, IMO. I'm still not as gung-ho on Bowers as many are (he'll be a popular pick here).

So it's probably about 90% likely I'm going OT or WR in the 1st.
Yea, didn't include Murphy or Turner because all indications are there's basically no chance either of them falls that far.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.