View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 01:16 PM   #8627
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The Big 10 may first try to go bigger and bolder with their potential expansion than settling for KU and the other soon to be Big 12 orphans… i.e. trying to raid the premium schools from the Pac 12 and ACC.

I don't see anything happening fast for KU unless the ACC or P12 feels like they have to move fast.

The B1G can wait and see what their next move is because they are a clear #2 in the pecking order.

If I were them, I'd be considering, like you said "bigger and bolder" than KU. KU can always be a back up plan, and if they miss on them, they're really not out anything.

If I were the B1G I'd be looking at USC/UCLA/Washington/Oregon or raiding the ACC before I'd move on the B12 leftovers.

You're falling further behind the SEC if you add KU or ISU or anyone else in response to OU/UT.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote