Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 05:34 AM   #2534
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
You don't buy a gun based on how it looks or doesn't look. That means absolutely dick when you're shooting it. Reliability, accuracy, ease of maintenance, finding parts, ammo and accessories, how it fits in your hand; those are what you base your choice on.

If your price range is $500 you have a ton of options. All the models I listed are in that price range.
That’s what somebody asked me about my glock 30. A friend asked how does it feel in your hand? I’m like mine is fine, but I don’t know how it would fit in your hand.

I’m going to rent a glock 20 10mm (expensive ammo lol) from a place called heritage guild in pa and try it out. If I like it I’m adding that to my collection. Bwana has one and he told me he loves it.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.