View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 11:49 PM   #25
I'll be back.

you should go see it just for the schlock action value and about 50 references to the OT - i mean they got me crying more than once! and the jokes? ON POINT

it was literally like watching one of the campy dark horse star wars comic books, in which they brought the Emperor back NOT ONCE but TWICE!!!

this trilogy was very poorly thought out - entertaining, but very poorly thought out

if they had just stuck with snoke dying and kylo being the bad guy and developed that story arc they would have been a lot better off

the emperor returning was lazy screenwriting from a bunch of hacks who didn't have a clue what they were doing to begin with

this is why i still enjoy the last jedi - it was the most original and had the most unexpected twists

TFA and TROS were hamfisted Abrams rehash nonsense

entertaining though - i mean, very enjoyable to watch - turn the page for more campy jar jar abrams action!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.