View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 09:46 PM   #17
Perpetual Mediocrity

I enjoyed it well enough. The Palpatine stuff doesn’t make all that much sense in the context of the eight other movies, but I’m fine suspending my disbelief as he’s always been a good, prescient and clearly super powerful villain. Yeah, I guess it takes away meaning from the Anakin “Chosen One” narrative but whatever. It’s not Abrams’ job to worry about that.

I personally think TLJ remains the best of the three films of this trilogy (with the exception of the useless side quest, it works quite well overall (the Rey/Ren/Luke dynamic) despite subverting expectations), but I will have to see this again to know for sure.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote