Thread: Chiefs Eric Fisher to the Colts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 11:31 AM   #48
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I don't think his Achilles was a complete tear, and Veach was stating a mid-August return. If his Achilles holds, this would be a good pickup. If fish was healthy and we cut him he would have garnered much more than $9.5 mil on the open market. I wish nothing but the best for Fish, he loved the Chiefs, despite many fans despising him for a draft class he had no control over. I hope he is successful at Indy and we beat them in the playoffs...
The problem is that Veach said he could "participate" by August.

That could mean anything from full pads to sitting on a stationary bike watching other people practice.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.