View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 08:42 PM   #29
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I can't find anything about a city mountain in Colorado.

Blanca is by the dunes, which we go to all the time, and it supposedly has alien connections.

Dulce, in northern New Mexico, has an underground storage facility that had an alien battle. (allegedly).
Yeah notorious - I really shouldn't have mentioned it - remembering so little about what I saw I swear I think it was on the History channel about a week and a half ago. They talked about many topics, but mostly how the Government hide information about UFO/Alien activity etc etc.... Sorry I'm so foggy after already mentioning it - bad form here tonight...
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.