View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 08:40 PM   #141
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The kid's insane. He's basically the only reason they're competitive.
I was definitely hope he'd call the Wild's bluff and head back to Russia.

I don't care for having him in the same division. As though dealing with McKinnon and that infant defenseman that puts up 90 points/season isn't pain in the ass enough.

Kadri being a PPG player at 31 years old after being a 3rd line kind of player pretty much his whole career just annoys the shit out of me. Don't yall have enough already?

"Ha Ha! Now we have some finnish guy we drafted a decade ago who's somehow still only in his mid 20s and he's a 40 goal scorer too!"

Diiiiiiiiiiicks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote