View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 04:01 PM   #14977
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Yeah the box says it’s good for 4 pounds, but I just look at the amount in the bag and kinda wonder if it really pushes up the flavor that much

Gonna just go with pork kielbasa in place of andouille, the only andouille around here is some Oscar Meyer crap that I hated last time I used it

For sure on the corn and seafood, not gonna overcook any of that... be damned if I **** up all that money!
Did a boil for about 20 people for the Saints tailgate a few years back and it was one of the best tailgates we've ever had out there. Didn't do King Crab for that kind of crowd but they survived w/ snow crab legs just fine.

But every time the sausage has been the star of the show. Pork kielbasa should be fine - like I said, it sucks up a ton of that flavor anyway so the smoky flavor might be perfect.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote