Thread: Football Jags Sign Tebow
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:22 AM   #97
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

I haven't seen ANYTHING about him on the media.

Seems the ones making a story out of this are the people that can't stand his beliefs.

I've never seen a bunch of people that are so insecure about something they consider a "myth".
It wasn't about his religion. Maybe some people liked him for his religion, but I think most were just taken by how intense he was playing college football and wanted to believe that intensity/grit/determination blah blah blah would win the day. There were enough of them that they were quite vocal.

An equal number of football fans were like, "Lol nah brah he's not an NFL QB GTFO." That only encouraged and hyped up the believers. You had one or two guys in the media like Skip Bayless who talked about him nonstop, and when networks saw how polarizing that was, they capitalized. The NFL got in on it, and before you knew it, Tebow was all anybody talked about when he was the starting QB in Denver. Supporters said, "Look, he's winning games! See!!?" and detractors said, "He has a career 45% completion percentage! See!!?" Both sides thought they were right and were adamant the other side was wrong.

Religion had very little to do with it. It may have started things off, but it wasn't significant in turning the Tebow thing into an enormous dumpster fire that held the NFL hostage for a year or so.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.