Thread: Football Jags Sign Tebow
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:41 AM   #93
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I know people love to hate him. How could you not with the ridiculous espn hype years ago. But I can't help but root for the guy. The guy flat out loves football. He is the definition of an all world football guy put in the wrong body I still remember watching him mic'd up in Denver managing the huddle during a comeback win. The dude is off the charts in leadership.

His baseball stint reminds me of Jordan. Just an average baseball player that worked his ass off to an elite level to become respectable.

Even if it's just a PR stunt I hope he does well.
He loves football so much he refused to move to a more natural position and then idiotically attempted to play a different sport?

GTFO.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.