Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 08:09 AM   #174
Draconian Warlord

Many, many, many years ago, Patteeu, Adept Havelock and I got into a heated debate in DC, about pitbulls. They were vehemently against them and my position was a pit's disposition is determined, by a large percentage, by how it was raised. Now all these years later, I accidentally ended up with a pit rescue. She is sweet, intelligent and loving. She is actually an american staffordshire terrier and my next door neighbor has a 100% pit bull. They get along famously. BUT because of that debate, we are ever vigilant on leaving her with anyone else or alone with our other dog. 60 pounds of solid muscle!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.