Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 09:03 AM   #100
Plays to win the game!

FFXII's characters weren't as memorable to me as other games. Sure you had Balthier and Fran, but Vaan didn't carry the main character role like others had in the past. Ashe and Basch were forgettable in many ways to me. The combat was too much like an MMO to me at the time of release, and coming off spam playing World of Warcraft at that time, it was just too similar. Not to any fault of the game of course, but just unfortunate. I've bought Zodiac Age on Steam and intend to play it again to give it a fair shot one day, but I'm more into WoW Classic and Link's Awakening atm.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.