Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 10:56 PM   #97
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Hated it. The story, the characters, the combat, the drop system, the leveling system. Soundtrack wasn't as good as the others either.

The only thing I liked was the aesthetic.

All I did was set AI and then run around spamming limit breaks. The combat was practically automatic. I spend enough time in FF games watching stuff.

It was the first bad game to take place in Ivalice. FF Tactics and Vagrant story were outstanding.

But, you know.. I'm OLD. They're not as fun as they were 25 years ago.
I understand. Vagrant Story made my brain hurt with all the systems involved in it. But Ivalice is the most interesting of all the FF worlds.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.