View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 02:03 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
yeah, I was watching the game and thought maybe it was better for them that Foles got hurt. They might have found something. It's one game but he definitely didn't look like a rookie. Looked poised and confident and made some solid decisions.
I get this is just JC but.....

Minshew began his college football career in 2015 at Northwest Mississippi Community College. He led the team to the NJCAA National Football Championship, passing for 3,228 yards with a 60.8% completion percentage.

When it comes to the NCAA I'm a USC fan, but do watch a lot of Pac12 football. I was actually blown away watching this guy at WSU, yep....poised and confident, and solid decision making.

I see big things for this guy.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote