Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 08:55 PM   #2385
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

I hear ya.
I think all my buddies have all since sold off their scooters. Some due to getting into Razors/ATVs; some because their kids are now in sports etc. I think just myself, and my brother are the only ones left that still ride out of a group of probably 8-10 of us who use to ride damn near every weekend. Though, I only rode twice since april of 2018. I always say life comes at you in waves / cycles. there was a period of time of probably 5 years, where it just worked out where I always had a ton of time.

last 2 years changed it up on me; big work project, moved/new house etc. next thing I knew ...bam....I hadn't ridden in 2 years. my goal this year was to get some work / life balance back; and get back into a hobby that made me happy. last 2 years has been all work and no play. I know one day, the time will come where the riding days will be over. My wife wanted me to get a new Panigale because since we've started dating 20 years ago, a Ducati has always been my lust. She sad 'get a Ducati this time before your body is too old...you can always get another Harley" .
My riding was shut down due to all the flooding last year. My group doesn't like interstate and prefer country roads. Hopefully this year will not be as bad.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.