Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 03:16 PM   #2384
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
just spent $600 on a battery and a tune up for my 2004 fatboy. it's only got 8k miles on it, and i haven't ridden it in about 4 years. think i'm going to put it up for sale. won't get what it's worth, but i need the room in the shed for other shit. wife says i don't ride it any more and need to sell it. told her i don't ride her much anymore either but still want to keep her around. anyway, looks like i'll probably sell it.
sec

I hear ya.
I think all my buddies have all since sold off their scooters. Some due to getting into Razors/ATVs; some because their kids are now in sports etc. I think just myself, and my brother are the only ones left that still ride out of a group of probably 8-10 of us who use to ride damn near every weekend. Though, I only rode twice since april of 2018. I always say life comes at you in waves / cycles. there was a period of time of probably 5 years, where it just worked out where I always had a ton of time.

last 2 years changed it up on me; big work project, moved/new house etc. next thing I knew ...bam....I hadn't ridden in 2 years. my goal this year was to get some work / life balance back; and get back into a hobby that made me happy. last 2 years has been all work and no play. I know one day, the time will come where the riding days will be over. My wife wanted me to get a new Panigale because since we've started dating 20 years ago, a Ducati has always been my lust. She sad 'get a Ducati this time before your body is too old...you can always get another Harley" .
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.