Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 07:18 PM   #2375
Resident Glue Sniffer

Well, after only riding twice in two years in April, finally got out for a ride. Life has been busy with work and n
Buying a house, moving, getting the house and yard in order. Bike hadn’t been started since November of 18. Ride it in April of 18 to a bike night, and rode it to the new house. That’s it.

Got a new battery in it, drained old gas, out some new gas in and took it for a shakedown. Had to get a new battery , no idea how old that battery was. Volts good, oil pressure good. Brakes good. Made it a goal for this year to get my life back so to speak. Been working 55 hours a week for two years, and honestly had no energy to do much . Goal to get back into my hobby and relax a bit.

Forgot how awesome My bike sounds with cams and a tune with some thunder headers. Fired up and I was like “oh yeah.....I remember now”
Felt good.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote