View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:16 AM   #962
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
There was 1 where a Texans guy caught it at the back of the end zone and was only able to get 1 foot down. Refs called him out of bounds. I think it might have been called back for a penalty as well, not sure.

There was 1 where he threw into about triple coverage and the guy picked it, but they called defensive pass interference. Pretty lucky call from the refs.

And there was one where there was miscommunication with receiver and perhaps a bit of an overthrow as well. Dropped by Texans guy.
Yeah, the one in the back of the end zone was what I was thinking. That wasn't a 'should've been picked' ball, IMO - it was a free play and he threw it out there where only Kelce could've actually caught it. My memory is that Kelce was patting his chest as he went back to the huddle as well. Kelce had cut his route off but if he'd have kept going, he was the only guy with the size to go up and catch that ball in-bounds. It was at the end of the half w/ zero real risk, IMO.

I mentioned the triple coverage one. It's fair to point out that it was a 4th down play so you give the guy a bit of a pass there as it's a turnover if he doesn't pull something from thin air (on a play the Texans had covered up nicely).

I don't remember the miscommunication. He and Watkins were a little off on a play near the goal-line, but that was all I can recall apart from the play to Kelce.

I don't think he was reckless beyond what the situation called for at all on Thursday.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.