View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 08:12 PM   #125
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

I really hate repeating myself.

Finally got to the person that said she would send out a tech support guy and check if he can do anything with the satellite adjustment but I told her that if it can't be fixed then they need to pick up my dish and I will go back to Cox. He will be out sometime today between noon and 4.

I shouldn't have to worry about missing a game just because it rains. That's shitty service provider & liars to say 99% reliability.

**** Direct TV

**** Direct TV

I will repeat myself

**** Direct TV
Your experiences with signal loss aren't typical. May be a bad install or just too many trees, but only the most severe weather should be giving you problems.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.