Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 10:27 PM   #316
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
Unless lamar jackson starts becoming more of a pocket passer, I think his time in the NFL will be brief. I fully expect him to suffer a gruesome injury at some point. And how he comes back from that will tell you a lot. See Mike Vick when he torn his ACL. Same with RGIII.

Mahomes ran because he had to scramble out of the pocket due to pressure, excellent coverage, or to get an easy first/TD. He is a pass first QB. I do think you need a mobile QB in today's league. But you dont need a lamar jackson type of player.
Lamar is pretty great at avoiding the big hits. I'm sure he'll keep working on his accuracy and so forth. But no matter how hard he works at it, he will never have the passing ability of guys like Mahomes/Rodgers/Marino. Just reality of the situation.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.