View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 02:41 AM   #3
Starter

No.

Adonai Mitchell.

Sneed + future 1st to get above the Bills, because they def will draft a WR just to deny us one. Top 3 are all gone before 10. Someone will take BTJ in top 15. Could be too hard to move up just from the implication.

Then we cross our fingers hard and pray for some reason at 32 Worthy is also available. Then we can spend money(FA) on a proven T with experience.

Makes 0 sense to draft OLine imo and take a gamble although I keep hearing those names thrown around by low IQ people. That position is known to be extremely bust/injury prone. This WR class is one of the best in last 10 years. One of those two guys will for sure produce in this offense. The numbers just back it up in terms of recent production from 1st round guys.

You want to spend on a reliable proven line, just more value. WR are generally overpaid in the league. People keep bringing up Mooney(who is one I like the most) and others that will demand not only 15m a year, but 4 year contracts. Same people cringing hard at thought of drafting WR at 32, let alone trading up. Make it make sense. All kinds of bang/buck + humble/flexible lineman who could come in be experienced, gel immediately, and just get the job done. A lot to be taught on the line. Makes no sense to draft a rookie in that position in terms of the scenario at play(3peat)

But, just to be clear I’m not against BTJ or anything. You do need to consider Daniels is the number one pick in any other draft(and he’s number one for many GMS who aren't Chicago with the actual pick) and Nabers is number 2 in any other. So that’s a huge point that people really need to ponder and they currently aren’t. I think trading top 15 to get him isn’t necessarily worth it, let alone guaranteed to go through. There is a world where both Mitchell AND Worthy are very underrated due to QB play. Ewers best game against Alabama he played (good) not great, and they both looked fantastic against the best secondary in the nation. So. Yeah. There’s a lot to ponder there.

Last edited by wannaGOback; 03-09-2024 at 03:02 AM..
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.